Learn to how to make Buko Ice Candy
Cooling down has never been this delicious with Buko Ice Candy!
Many people are finding their own way to cool down their temperature. As a matter of fact, this Special Buko Ice Candy has become a hit and fantastic cooler. Not only that it is literally cool, its flavor is without a doubt delightful and tasty.
Buko Ice Candy Ingredients:
- 1 piece young coconut, scraped into strings
- 2 cups coconut water (buko juice)
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups evaporated or fresh milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
Buko Ice Candy Instructions:
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch into coconut water and stir until dissolved.
- Heat the mixture on medium heat until it starts to boil and turn to low and simmer for about 3-5 minutes just until it thickens like syrup. (Adding cornstarch is a method to make the ice becomes smooth and soft).
- Pour mixture into a large mixing bowl, add the sugar and stir until fully dissolves.
- Let it cool down a little bit before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk, fresh milk and vanilla extract if desired.
- Stir thoroughly until well blended and add coconut strings and mix well.
- Test the taste of your mixture and add sugar if needed.
- Use a funnel and ladle and pour the mixture into each Ice candy wrapper about 5 inches high.
- If you don’t have a funnel you can use a pitcher.
- Tie the top tightly and trim the plastic if desired.
- Arrange the ice candy in the freezer and freeze until frozen.
- Serve the special buko ice candy anytime and enjoy!
This delicious Buko Ice Candy Recipe is made by www.PinoyRecipe.net