Learn to make Milky Melon Coolers
One of the well-loved drinks to cool off this hot summer days is the Milky Melon Coolers.
This will definitely quench your thirst which will also give you loads of health benefits, such as Vitamin A and C, Beta-Carotene and potassium which helps normalize the heartbeat and boost the amount of oxygen to the brain.
Learn how to make Milky Melon Coolers Recipe by following the easy steps below:
Milky Melon Coolers Ingredients:
- 1 medium sized Cantaloupe or Honeydew melon
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 cups Icy cold water
- Fresh milk
- Ice cubes
Milky Melon Coolers Instructions:
- Using a melon baller scoop out the honeydew or cantaloupe flesh, reserving the juice then set aside.
- Pour the icy water in a pitcher; add sugar and fresh milk then mix well until the white sugar completely dissolve.
- Add the honeydew or cantaloupe flesh, and juice stir and taste it then add more sugar if needed.
- Pour the Milky Melon cooler into a glass and add some ice cubes.
- Serve with your favorite Filipino kakanin.
This nutritious and refreshing Milky Melon Coolers Recipe is made by www.PinoyRecipe.net