Learn to cook Miswa at Patola Soup
Misua is an egg wheat noodles, commonly added on any kind of sauté vegetable soups. Try this Misua with Meat Balls and Patola Soup; it is a nutritious comforting soup, especially on a cool rainy day. Patola is also known as Luffa or Sponge Gourd; it contains calcium, iron, and phosphorus and has a good source of vitamin B.
This noodle soup is very delicious and takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. The costs of ingredients are cheap and will surely fit your budget. This can be considered as a complete meal itself; you may eat this with rice and fried fish or you may eat this as it is…
Miswa at Patola Soup Ingredients:
- 1/4 kilo Lean Ground Beef
- 5 pcs meat balls
- 2 medium Patola (loofah gourd)
- 1 100 grams miswa noodles
- 2 cups water
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Patis(fish sauce)
- 1 Tbsp Canola oil
- 1/8 tsp salt or according to your taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
Miswa at Patola Soup Instructions:
- In a medium Pot, apply heat then pour Canola oil.
- Add garlic and onions then saute until softened.
- Add pork and stir-fry until lightly golden brown in color.
- Add the Patis(fish sauce) and continue to cook for about 1 minute.
- Add-in the water then bring to a boil, when boiling scum will float on top removed it.
- Turn your fire to a low heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until pork is fully cooked.
- Add-in the Patola and Meat balls then cook for 5 minutes.
- Add-in Miswa noodles then simmer for 2 minutes or until the noodles fully absorb the liquid and is softened.
- Served in a small bowl with steamed rice.
This delicious Misua at Patola Soup Recipe is made by www.PinoyRecipe.net